Soldiers' Angels has many wonderful programs to support our military families, deployed service members, wounded service members and veterans. Our programs are broken into categories based on the population they serve. Soldiers' Angels offers programs for wounded, deployed, families, and others. Most of our programs could not be possible without the support of the wonderful Angels who dedicate their time, money and talents, to the organization.
Below is a list of the various programs and teams. Click a link and read more about the program, how it works and how you can get involved!
- VA’s We Serve - The list of hospitals where Soldiers’ Angels is authorized is continuously growing. Take a look at our interactive map to find a VA we support nearest you.
- VA Hospital Support - Soldiers’ Angels volunteers are authorized to work in over 30 VA Hospitals across the country providing support in a variety of ways.
- Stand Down Support - Participation in “Stand Downs” organized by VA Hospitals.
- Homeless/Low Income Veteran Support - Soldiers’ Angels hosts and organizes events and initiatives that benefit homeless & low income veterans.
- Corporate Engagement Opportunities - Soldiers’ Angels organizes many different opportunities for corporations and organizations to sponsor & participate in programs that give back directly to our veteran community.
- Adopt-A-Family Team - Support a military family this holiday season.
- Living Legends Team - Support and comfort the loved ones left behind when a warrior falls while in the performance of military duty.
- Operation Top Knot Team - Support expectant spouses of deployed service members and expectant active duty female service members by providing virtual baby showers.
- Sewing and Crafting Team - Support veterans, service members and their families by creating handmade gifts.
- Women of Valor Team - Support female caregivers of Post 9/11 wounded, ill and injured service members.