Soldiers' Angels has programs to support military families, deployed service members, wounded heroes, and veterans of all eras. Our programs are broken into categories based on the population they serve. Most of our programs could not be possible without the support of our wonderful Angel volunteers who dedicate their time, money, and talents to the organization.
Click a link below to read more about each program or team, how it works, and how you can get involved!
- VA’s We Serve - Interactive map of VA Hospitals currently supported by Soldiers' Angels.
- VA Hospital Support - Soldiers’ Angels volunteers are authorized to work in over 30 VA Hospitals across the country providing support in a variety of ways.
- Stand Down Support - Participation in “Stand Downs” organized by VA Hospitals.
- Homeless/Low Income Veteran Support - Soldiers’ Angels hosts and organizes events and initiatives that benefit homeless & low income veterans.
- Corporate Engagement Opportunities - Soldiers’ Angels organizes many different opportunities for corporations and organizations to sponsor & participate in programs that give back directly to our veteran community.
- Adopt-A-Family Team - Support a military family this holiday season.
- Baby Brigade - Support expectant spouses of deployed service members and expectant spouses of post-9/11 wounded, ill, or injured service members and veterans by providing virtual baby showers.
- Cards Plus Team - Support the military community with cards of celebration and encouragement.
- Living Legends Team - Support and comfort the loved ones left behind when a warrior falls while in the performance of military duty.
- Sewing and Crafting Team - Support veterans, service members and their families by creating handmade gifts.
- Women of Valor Team - Support female caregivers of Post 9/11 wounded, ill and injured service members and veterans.